MedEngine is a digitally minded, people first, premium partner for the pharmaceutical industry. We are committed to accelerate the future of care by crafting elegant solutions in scientific content and digital engagement, medical data science, and market access.
To succeed in our mission, we have created a home for smart, creative, and business oriented scientists: a group of experts with the motivation and skills necessary to deliver the cutting-edge solutions and outstanding service quality MedEngine is known for. We are based in Helsinki (Finland), Copenhagen (Denmark), and Stockholm (Sweden) and we service the pharma industry’s leading companies with a global reach.
We are now looking for an RWE Scientist / Epidemiologist to strengthen our Medical Data Science team specialized in the fields of epidemiology, pharmacoepidemiology, outcomes research, and health economics. As a RWE Scientist, you can be located in Finland, Denmark or Sweden. You will be responsible for designing and executing research projects as part of our experienced Medical Data Science team. You will establish and maintain ongoing scientific collaborations with clinical experts and work together with our customers and other stakeholders. You will also support other team members in their work.
What we expect:
- A master’s degree in biosciences, epidemiology, pharmaceutical sciences, health economics, or equivalent. A PhD degree is preferred.
- Experience in working with the national registries and other health data in the Nordic countries
- Strong background in RWE research, epidemiology, pharmacoepidemiology, and/or health economics
- Excellent skills in verbal and written scientific communication
- Experience in project management and customer service
- Full proficiency in English (required), proficiency in Finnish, Swedish and/or Danish is preferred
- Previous experience in the pharmaceutical industry or healthcare (preferred)
- Experience in working in the Nordic countries, including knowledge of national regulatory requirements
Most importantly, we are looking for a person who is reliable, resourceful, and motivated by continuous development. You need to have an attention to detail, strong interpersonal skills, and a passion for delivering world-class client experience. You inspire your colleagues and clients alike with your boundless optimism, open and kind personality, and ability to make things happen.
What you can expect:
- Meaningful and versatile project work
- An independent specialist role with opportunities for continuous mentoring and long-term professional development
- An international and invigorating team working across Nordic countries for the global customers
- An opportunity to work with the cutting-edge projects in the field of real-world evidence and health economics with the global leaders in the pharmaceutical industry
- A possibility to have a key role in MedEngine’s growth story
For more information about the position please contact CEO Tero Ylisaukko-oja on Thursday, December 22nd at 3pm (CET), nr.+358 40 901 2975 or contact People&Culture Lead Disa Långström (email@example.com).
We look forward to receiving your application, including a cover letter, CV and a video introduction.
Please apply via the following link by Sunday, January 8th, 2023.