Health Capital Helsinki (HCH), was founded in 2015 to develop Finland and the Helsinki Metropolitan area into the best Northern European hub for life science and healthtech based innovations and business development.
HCH facilitates networking, collaboration, and commercialization of scientific research. In addition, it aims to increase the number of business ideas, startup companies, and jobs, as well as supports business growth and accelerates export in the health sector.
HCH is an alliance between HUS – Helsinki University Hospital, the University of Helsinki, Aalto University, the City of Helsinki, the City of Espoo, and 3AMK partnership of universities of applied sciences.
What we did:
- Development of the communication strategy with the client
- Website design and content production
- Social media content production
- Newsletters, open calls and event invitations
- Print and digital marketing materials
- Press releases
- Event planning and organization