MedEngine is a digitally minded, people first, premium partner for the pharmaceutical industry. We are committed to accelerate the future of care by crafting elegant solutions in scientific content and digital engagement, medical data science, and market access.
To succeed in our mission, we have created a home for smart, creative, and business oriented scientists: a group of experts with the motivation and skills necessary to deliver the cutting-edge solutions and outstanding service quality MedEngine is known for. We are based in Helsinki (Finland), Copenhagen (Denmark), and Stockholm (Sweden) and we service the pharma industry’s leading companies with a global reach.
We are now searching for a Scientific Consultant to join our new Scientific Content & Digital Engagement team in Copenhagen.
As a Scientific Consultant, you are responsible for designing, executing and managing versatile scientific projects for our pharma clients. The projects span different therapeutic areas and range from production of scientific content (article summaries, animations, podcasts, etc.) to realizing scientific virtual events or qualitative interviews, for example. Development of client relations is an integral part of your work.
What we expect:
- Previous experience in Pharmaceutical industry
- An academic degree in Biosciences, Pharmacy, or Medicine
- Full proficiency in English and Danish
- Outstanding skills in verbal and written scientific communication
- Very good office-oriented IT skills
- A passion for excellence and desire to work in a fast paced, goal-oriented environment
Most importantly, we are looking for a person who is reliable, resourceful, and motivated by continuous development. You need to have an attention to detail, strong interpersonal skills, and a passion for delivering world-class client experience. You inspire your colleagues and clients alike with your boundless optimism, open and kind personality and ability to make things happen.
In addition, previous experience in any of the following fields will be considered beneficial:
- Medical research
- Marketing and communications
- Consultancy, sales or customer service
- Creative work
- Project management
What you can expect:
- Meaningful and versatile project work
- An independent specialist role with opportunities for continuous mentoring and long-term professional development
- Invigorating colleagues working across the Nordic countries
- Flexible hybrid work model and a gorgeous office in the heart of Copenhagen
- Opportunities to participate in design and execution of the most cutting-edge projects in medical affairs and marketing
- A possibility to have a key role in MedEngine’s growth story
We look forward to receiving your application, including a cover letter, CV and a video introduction. Please apply via the following link by Sunday, June 12th, 2022.
For more information about the position please contact Director of Scientific Content & Digital Engagement Niina Saarinen on Monday May 23rd at 2 pm (CET) or Thursday, June 2nd at 2pm (CET), nr. +358 40 901 2975.
If you have questions about the application process please contact People & Culture Lead Disa Långström (firstname.lastname@example.org).