We are now looking for an experienced scientific consultant in the field of real-world evidence to strengthen our growing team in Denmark. As a scientific consultant, you will be responsible for designing and executing research projects as part of our experienced Medical Data Science team. We are specialized in the fields of epidemiology, pharmacoepidemiology, outcomes research, and health economics. You will establish and maintain ongoing scientific collaborations with clinical experts and work together with the customers and other stakeholders. You will also support other team members in their work.
- A master’s degree in biosciences, epidemiology, pharmaceutical sciences, health economics, or equivalent. A PhD degree is preferred.
- Experience in working with the national registries and other health data in the Nordic countries
- Strong background in epidemiology, pharmacoepidemiology, and/or health economics
- Excellent skills in verbal and written scientific communication
- Experience in project management and customer service
- Full proficiency in English (required) and Danish (preferred)
- Previous experience in the pharmaceutical industry or healthcare (preferred)
You are reliable, optimistic, and you inspire others with your attitude. You enjoy teamwork and project management and you have strong interpersonal skills. You are goal-oriented and determined. We are also looking for a pleasant and inspiring teammate.
We offer you:
- Interesting, versatile, and challenging projects
- An international and invigorating team working across Nordic countries for the global customers
- An independent and flexible role with excellent opportunities for professional development
- The opportunity to work with the cutting-edge projects in the field of real-world evidence and health economics with the global leaders in the pharmaceutical industry
- A possibility to have a key role in MedEngine’s growth story
For more information about the position please contact CEO Tero Ylisaukko-oja on Thursday, June 10th at 2pm (CET) or Wednesday, June 16th at 2pm (CET), nr.+358 40 901 2975
If you have questions about the application please contact People & Culture Lead Disa Långström (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We look forward to receiving your application, including a cover letter, CV and a video introduction. Please apply via the following link by Monday, June 21st, 2021.Apply now